Kalimantan Prima Persada (KPP) Jobs: Management Development Officer | Information and Communication Technology Officer
PT Kalimantan Prima Persada (KPP) has been established since 2003 and has achieved optimal performance leading excellent contribution in mining industry. PT Kalimantan Prima Persada (KPP) is an integrated mining services company, subsidiary of PT Pamapersada Nusantara. KPP was established to set the new concept of mining development to expand the market and provide services in coal mining from contracting to trading.
KPP business scope includes mining contractor services, road management, port management services and coal trading. Until now, we have operated 8 projects in South and East Kalimantan. To ensure the professionalism and quality of KPP services, we apply Integrated KPP Management System (IKMS) and four pillars of KPP corporate culture; Competence, Integrity, Sinergy and Safety. Furthermore, we are also committed to providing benefits to society by implementing CSR programs in the fields of economy, health, education, infrastructure, environment and goverment relations.
We are really aware that each business always faces challenges, therefore KPP always attempts to do improvement and innovation. Moreover the success has been achieved due to KPP’s commitment in promoting quality and spirit “To be the Biggest Integrated Mining Services Company in Indonesia with CARES”.
PT Kalimantan Prima Persada (KPP) is a subsidiary of PT Pamapersada Nusantara and is also a part of the Astra Group. PT KPP is engaged in mining contractor services. Currently PT KPP opens career opportunity for following positions:
Management Development Officer (Code: MDVO)
- (Management Trainee Program, Minimum Bachelor's Degree)
- Realize KPI project achievement through the management of strategic management activity, quality management system control, risk management system control, and consistency in the implementation of continuous improvement activity at the job site level.
- Willing to join the management trainee program
- Willing to be placed in all site areas
- Education: Bachelor degree in Economics, Industrial Engineering other related major
- Maximum age 27 years old
Information and Communication Technology Officer (Code: ICTO)
- (Fresh Graduate Development Program, Minimum Diploma Degree)
- Manage and implement all ICT functions on site to ensure the operation of information and communication systems in accordance with established rules to support the smooth running of operational activities, including creating program / application according to existing needs and managing hardware / software / network.
- Willing to be placed in all job site areas of the PT KPP
- Diploma 3 graduate majoring in Informatics Engineering / Computer Engineering / Electrical Engineering
- Maximum age of 26 years
Closing date: February 28, 2021
Should you are interested with the position and meet the qualifications required please apply to link below.
Recruitment process is free of charge. Beware of recruitment scam.
PS: Translated from Bahasa Indonesia.