Shell Indonesia Jobs: Graduate Employment Opportunities 2022
Shell began operations in Indonesia more than 100 years ago and can look back on a rich history with Indonesia. At Shell Indonesia, we believe that diversity is key: it will help our drive to innovate and make sure that our employees’ ideas will travel. We offer an exciting platform from which you can deliver and excel. Shell Indonesia manages business operations that include marketing and trading oil products directly as well as through its appointed distributors. In 2006, Shell started its Commercial Fuels business in Indonesia: we provide bulk fuels and related technical support to the Industrial and Transport Sector. Shell Indonesia is also planning to establish a significant presence in the upstream sector.
We employ around 270 employees. Read about our projects and sites around the country.
In Downstream sector, Shell Indonesia serves business and motorists market segments. Shell Indonesia manages the business operation which includes marketing and trading the lubricants directly as well as through its appointed distributors.
Shell Indonesia recorded a new milestone in history with the official opening of the first retail station in Karawaci, Tangerang. Shell is the first international oil company in fuels retail business after 40 years.
In Upstream sector, Shell Indonesia is the PSC operator of deep-water block Pulau Moa Selatan and a strategic partner of Inpex, Masela PSC operator which includes the Abadi gas field.
Graduate Employment Opportunities 2022 - Indonesia
Shell’s purpose is to power progress together by providing more and cleaner energy solutions. Today’s changing world presents both opportunities and challenges and we need the brightest minds to help solve them. More than a billion people have no access to energy today. Add this to a rising global population, and demand for energy could almost double by 2070.
In Singapore, our aim is to transform our business here to thrive through the Energy Transition in step with society. We have outlined a 10-year plan for how we could make significant investments in people, assets and capabilities to repurpose our core business and aim to cut our own CO2 emissions here by about a third within a decade. This is equivalent to planting about four million trees, or an addition of about 60% of all the urban trees in Singapore. This builds on Shell’s overarching ambition to be a net-zero emissions energy business by 2050 or sooner, in step with society and with customers.
We need passionate people to achieve a more sustainable way of addressing the world’s energy demands. As a purpose-led organisation, we challenge everyone who works here to think about the difference they could personally make.
The Shell Graduate Programme
We are looking for ambitious students to help us tackle the energy challenge.
Right from the start, you’ll be given a challenging hands-on role, working in a diverse, global environment. You’ll be welcomed into Shell and encouraged to make your own contribution to an organisation built around teamwork. You’ll be supervised and mentored with frequent reviews as part of a structured development programme, agreed with you in advance. You’ll receive world-class training in our business and your role, tailored to your skills and what you’re hoping to do in your career.
At a glance:
- 3-5-year Development Programme with rotations depending on your chosen area.
- Challenging and substantial responsibilities from your first entry into the business, where your performance contributes to company success.
- A structured development programme, highly valued across the industry.
- Working for a globally recognized brand tackling globally significant challenges.
- Excellent flexibility and work-life balance.
What we look for:
- We are looking for ambitious students to help us tackle the energy challenge.
- You must be in your final year of study or have graduated from a recognised University with less than 3 years' work experience.
- There are no specific academic requirements for grades at A level or GCSE equivalents, however, we do expect candidates to have a strong academic record.
- Above all else, you should enjoy being challenged, so that rather than being daunted or overwhelmed if a task seems impossible, you welcome the opportunity to be innovative. You also need to be good at absorbing information, analysing problems, making objective decisions and coming up with original ideas. You should have the drive, confidence and resilience to get things done, the flexibility to work well as part of a team and the credibility to influence others.
- Shell matches you into a particular role based on your skills, so you will not be required to apply for a specific Graduate position.
- * Please note that you must be lawfully authorized to work in the country in which your assigned to work in the Programme.
Please note: We occasionally amend or withdraw Shell jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Before applying, you are advised to read our data protection policy. This policy describes the processing that may be associated with your personal data and informs you that your personal data may be transferred to Royal Dutch/Shell Group companies around the world. The Shell Group and its approved recruitment consultants will never ask you for a fee to process or consider your application for a career with Shell. Anyone who demands such a fee is not an authorised Shell representative and you are strongly advised to refuse any such demand. Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Should you are interested and meet the requirements above please apply to link below.