Bank BTPN Jobs: Corporate Acceleration Program
Bank BTPN, a member of SMBC Group is a full-line commercial bank that offers a comprehensive range of banking services in both the wholesale and retail sectors.
The merger of BTPN and SMBCI to form Bank BTPN represents a unique and an ideal combination of two complementary banks.
With its new vision to be Indonesia’s most preferred bank which makes a meaningful difference in the lives of millions powered by digital technology, Bank BTPN is a bigger and stronger bank that contributes more to Indonesia's economy.
The business focuses are supported by Bank BTPN business units including BTPN Sinaya - a financing business unit, BTPN Purna Bakti - a business unit focusing to serve retirees, BTPN Mitra Usaha Rakyat - a business unit focusing on micro businesses, BTPN Mitra Bisnis - a business unit focusing on serving small and medium enterprises, BTPN Wow! - a financial inclusiveness focusing on the unbanked segment, Jenius - a digital banking platform serving the consuming class segment, and corporate business unit which focuses on serving national, multinational and Japanese companies. BTPN also has a subsidiary namely the BTPN Syariah which focuses on serving customers from the mass market. Through the Daya Program, which is a sustainable and measurable empowerment program for the mass market, Bank BTPN regularly gives training and information to improve the customers’ capacity so they can grow and have a chance to live better.
Corporate Acceleration Program
- Kuningan, Jakarta
- Bachelor / Master degree from a reputable University in any disciplines, with GPA > 3.0 (scale of 4.0)
- Fresh graduate or professional with maximum 2 years of working experience
- Significant involvement in organizations and voluntary community experience
- Strong motivation to pursue a wide range of banking career paths
- Good analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal English communication
Why you should join Corporate Acceleration Program
- Accelerated career program
- Exposure to learn from various roles across business departments
- Exclusive mentorship from Board of Directors
- Substantial involvement in innovative projects
- Global learning experience
- Upscaled knowledge through Extensive Education Program
Should you are interested with the position and meet the qualifications required please apply now through link below.
Closing date: January 21, 2022.
Recruitment process is free of charge. Beware of recruitment scam.