Nestle Indonesia Jobs: Management Trainee Program
Nestlé Indonesia is a subsidiary of Nestlé S.A. the leading company in the field of nutrition, health and wellness, with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland. Nestlé SA was founded over 140 years ago by Henri Nestlé; a pharmacist who first mixed baby cereal to help a mother save her baby who was is very ill and unable to receive breast milk.
Nestlé has operated in Indonesia since 1971; at present we employ more than 2,600 employees to produce a variety of Nestle products at three plants. The Kejayan, Pasuruan, East Java, plant processes dairy products such as Dancow, Bear Brand and Nestlé Dancow Ideal; Panjang factory at Lampung processes Nescafé instant coffee and the plant in Cikupa in Banten produces confectionery products such as Fox's and Polos. Our fourth plant for the manufacture of Dancow, Milo, and Nestlé Cerelac baby cereal in Karawang.
Nestlé’s motto: “Good Food, Good Life” describes the company's ongoing commitment to combine science and technology in order to provide products that meet basic human needs for nutritious, delicious and safe food and drink. As the leading Food, Nutrion, Health and Wellness Company, Nestle has for the past 145 years produced the best products with a passion for excellence in food safety and quality. We are committed to these ideals and value the trust given to our consumers worldwide. If you share the same passion for excellence, we invite people with professional knowledge, personal integrity, and strong motivation to excel and enjoy facing challenges in a dynamic organization to join us.
We are looking for dynamic and energetic individuals. Are you the best candidate to join the Nestle Indonesia Team?
Nestle Indonesia Management Trainee
What is the Nestle Management Trainee Program?
Nestlé Indonesia hires outstanding graduates for Nestlé Management Trainee Program in different business streams. As an NMT, you will follow a comprehensive 24 months program that aims to grow high-performing talents that possess adaptive skills and growth mindset in order to become the future leaders of Nestlé.
The program consists of 3 (three) phases with regular evaluation stages. We leverage on a holistic approach to people development as we believe that 100% development impact can be achieved if we combine Experience, Networks, and Education based approaches. By the end of the program; you are expected to be prime candidates for the future leadership roles who share our company values rooted in respect and standout with your own distinctive strengths.
Onboarding (Phase 1: 1 month)
- Full in house-training to expose trainees about Nestlé and our principles, values and business conduct.
Immersion (Phase 2: 3 month)
- Deeper exposure to end-to-end value chain of our business.
Advancing: Exposure (Phase 3: 20 month)
- Assignment in chosen area.
Who & What Are We Looking For?
- A Bachelor's degree with maximum 2 years of full-time working experience
- Leadership experiences in campus or student organizations
- Growth mindset, resilience and flexibility to adapt with the rapid business changes
- Strong business acumen and willingness to learn continously
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills in English
- Able to work independently and in a team, as well as staying productive in a virtual working environment
What Streams Can I Apply To?
- Join the learning adventure in increasing the growth of our brands across the country by completing unique assignments and area rotation.
- Work closely with our field sales team, distributors, customers, and category team to drive top line results with the goal to achieve sustainable and profitable sales growth objectives
- We welcome graduates from any major to apply for NMT Sales.
- Be a part of the thrill in driving the leading food and beverage brands in the world.
- You will be challenged on how to bring our brands to life. With our best brand team, you will learn and experience the excitement and fast paced competitive nature of FMCG.
- We welcome graduates from any major to apply for NMT Marketing.
- Are you keen to be a strategic partner to develop our people and business? This is the right stream for you!
- Working in HR means being a trusted partner who is passionate in co-creating the strategic agenda of the customers, proactively addressing business and people needs and challenges. You will learn the end-to-end process of Human Resources in a multinational FMCG company from managing Employee Relations, Integrated Talent Management, Learning and Capability Building, to Total Rewards.
- We welcome graduates from any major to apply for NMT Human Resources.
- Are you excited to be Nestlé's corporate ambassador to represent the company externally?
- Join our Corporate Affairs team and experience what it's like to manage multinational company networks both internal and external. In this stream, you will learn the art of communications, advocacy, stakeholder and industry relationship management, and managing the Nestlé's Creating Shared Value (CSV).
- We specifically hire Social Science graduates for NMT Corporate Affairs.
- Join our Finance team and you will be exposed in liaising with our customers and suppliers and learn from the experts.
- Our finance placements give you the chance to really develop your understanding of the role and develop your skills and expertise to reach the maximum business efficiency. You will also get the opportunity to gain hands-on-work experiences across divisions to get the best value for our trade and consumer investment.
- We specifically hire Finance Management or Accounting graduates for NMT Finance.
- Eager to learn more about how you can contribute to our Supply-Demand management?
- You could be a demand planner, ensuring supply meets demand for our valuable customers, you may be running a warehouse shift, or you could be managing our transporters to ensure our supplies meet the demands with an excellent service. With the ability to anticipate and deal with problems, you’ll always go the extra mile to give our customers great service and win the competition.
- We welcome graduates from any Engineering* background to apply for NMT Supply Chain.
- *Formal title in Indonesia: Sarjana Teknik (S.T.)
- Get involved in real hands-on-work of improving performance and productivity at our factories.
- You’ll find out how our technical team is crucial to delivering quality products to our consumers and ensuring that our business operates at the highest level. You’ll extend your skills in area such as factory process, asset maintenance, safety and compliance, and equipment optimization. You may also work on projects using some of the most advance technology in the industry.
- We welcome graduates from any Engineering* and Food Science background to apply for NMT Technical.
- *Formal title in Indonesia: Sarjana Teknik (S.T.)
- Eager to contribute to the development of our tech environment and add more value to the business?
- In this stream, you will work closely with our IT experts in the areas of office automation, digital projects, data analytics projects and enterprise resource planning system support with the objective to leverage our IT team in delivering more value-added IT products and services to the receivers and boost the company’s winning-in-the-market through IT Technology.
- We specifically hire Information Technology or System Information graduates for NMT IT.
What Is The Application Process Like?
- Stage 1: Submit application & online gamification online (pulsifi)
- Stage 2: Pre-recorded video interview (pulsifi)
- Stage 3: Focus Group Discussion
- Stage 4: Talent Acquisition Interview
- Stage 5: Business Leaders Interview
- Stage 6: Health Checkup
- Welcome to the Nest!
Application deadline: June 30th, 2022
Ready to accelerate your career? Please apply to link below.
Beware of job scams on behalf of PT. Nestlé Indonesia. We will never ask for payment to process documents, refer you to a third party to process applications or travels, or ask you to pay costs. Never transfer money to anyone suggesting they can provide employment with PT. Nestlé Indonesia. We will only reach you through our official email with domain: @id.nestle.com and @pulsifi.me (Official #NMT2022 Recruitment Partner).