Kraft Heinz ABC Jobs: Future Talent Program 2019
The Kraft Heinz Company is the fifth-largest food and beverage company in the world. A globally trusted producer of delicious foods, The Kraft Heinz Company provides high quality, great taste and nutrition for all eating occasions whether at home, in restaurants or on the go. The Company’s iconic brands include Kraft, Heinz, ABC, Capri Sun, Classico, Jell-O, Kool-Aid, Lunchables, Maxwell House, Ore-Ida, Oscar Mayer, Philadelphia, Planters, Plasmon, Quero, Weight Watchers Smart Ones and Velveeta. The Kraft Heinz Company is dedicated to the sustainable health of our people, our planet and our Company.
Kraft Heinz ABC Indonesia is a subsidiary of the Kraft Heinz Company. We are revolutionizing the food industry with bold thinking and unprecedented results. At Kraft Heinz ABC Indonesia, to be the best food company, growing a better world is more than a dream – it is our global vision. To be the best, we want the best – importantly the best people.
Kraft Heinz ABC Future Talent Program 2019
The Kraft Heinz ABC Future Talent Program is not just a job. It is an unparalleled opportunity to jump-start your career and Own Your Legacy. This program is designed to broaden your overall knowledge of how our multi-faceted, multi-national corporation operates.
The Program is designed for top talents who seek a performance-based culture built on meritocracy. Ambitious, hard-working, passionate talents who deliver results will be rewarded accordingly. During the program, you will learn from Kraft Heinz leaders, hear from industry experts, roll up your sleeves and start to Own Your Legacy. As a future talent, you will be adding value as an owner from day one, doing real work, and delivering real results.
In 2019, we are looking for:
As an Operations Trainee, you will experience and gain an overall understanding of the Operations function, and the competencies & capabilities that will enable you to be a future leader in various roles and departments i.e. Manufacturing, Procurement, FSQ (Food Safety & Quality) and more. You will be given every opportunity to explore your potential, make critical business decisions, take accountability of initiatives & projects and work as one Operations Family.
As a Finance Trainee, unleash your potential and develop your on-the-job Finance knowledge & skills in specific dedicated roles & departments i.e. BBP, Commercial Finance, Supply Chain Finance.
You will own your legacy by taking responsibility for specific improvement initiative projects in Finance and have the opportunity to create a significant business impact.
- Step 1: Complete the Application Form
- Step 2: Online Assessment
- Step 3: Group Dynamic Assessment
- Step 4: Final Assessment Day
- Step 5: Offering & Medical Check-Up
- Start Your Journey - Early March 2019
Want to know more about your future journey? Follow us on Instagram @KraftHeinzABC #OwnersOnly #OwnYourLegacy
- Minimum criteria for candidates to proceed to test:
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree (any degree) with minimum GPA 3.00
- Maximum two years after graduation date
- They have the right to work in Indonesia
- The application will be closed on January 31st, 2019 at 17.00.
What We Offer You
- An ambitious employer; we only want the best for you;
- A fast career track like only a few other companies can match;
- A competitive salary and excellent bonus structure (above market);
- Always room for new ideas; if you have an excellent idea, please let us know and we can set it in action!
Those who are interested please apply to link below.