Repsol Jobs: Repsol E&P Master Program
Repsol is a global energy company with a diverse team of more than 25,000 employees. We have a solid growth plan driven by our most important asset: people.
Repsol is one of the world’s leading integrated global energy companies. Our upstream division takes advantage of cutting-edge technology to support our many challenging exploration and production projects. Our downstream division boasts some of Europe's best refineries. The top professionals that we have working in more than 37 countries worldwide contribute to the shared growth of the company and the overall success of the Repsol team.
We provide the opportunity to grow professionally and develop your career at one of the world’s leading international energy companies. At Repsol, you will work on challenging projects with some of the best and brightest of your peers in the energy industry.
Repsol E&P Master Program - Jakarta
REPSOL - Fresh Graduates Program - Exploration and Production Areas (E&P)
Do you want to join our challenge? Get to know us and become part of our team. At Repsol you will find an engaging project and you can grow through multiple development opportunities.
Discover our Fresh Graduates Program, aimed at promoting the effective integration of recent graduates through training based on knowledge of the Exploration and Production business at Repsol.
Together, we add value
REPSOL Fresh Graduates Program: Exploration and Production
What do you need to know about the Program?
- Duration of the program: starting around September 2019, with a duration of 10 months.
- Place: Repsol Advanced Training Centre (CSFR) in Mostoles (Madrid) with trips to the refinery and oil fields.
- Timetable: Ordinary working day.
- Get to know Repsol
- Basic Overview Block: Basic Modules of the different areas of the E&P Business
- Visit to Refinery
- 2 Specialization Groups : 1- Petroleum Engineering; 2- Geology and Geophysics and Reservoir Engineering
- Field Trip (Production and Exploration)
- End of Master Project
What do we offer?
- Employment opportunity at the end of program, conditioned to the business requirements and adequate candidate performance.
- Once the training period ends, each person will be assigned to a position within the Group.
What do we ask for?
- Newly graduated with minimum GPA of 3.25 on scale of 4.0 in one of the following degrees: Petroleum Engineering, Geology and Geophysics.
- No more than 3 years of professional experience.
- Fluent English Level.
- Equivalent to: B2+ or more (European standards), TOEIC (4 Papers; 850 and 340), Cambridge (Advanced), TOEFL (95+) or IELTS (7+).
- Commitment to join the training course, in full time, in September 2019 and availability for geographic mobility.
How to Apply?
- Please send your Application Letter, CV, University Degree and Academic Transcript to: careers-indonesia[at]repsol.com with “Repsol E&P Master Program” written in the email subject.
Closing date: April 21, 2019.
Join the Repsol Team, we are waiting for you!.
In Repsol we are committed to equal opportunities and non-discrimination. Therefore when you submit your application we do not ask for personal data such as age, gender, photograph, or any other that can be grounds for discrimination.