Indocement Tunggal Prakarsa Jobs: Indocement Management Trainee 2019
Recognized today for its famous “Tiga Roda” brand and its new “Rajawali” brand, the history of PT Indocement Tunggal Prakarsa Tbk. (the “Company” or “Indocement”) began in 1975 with the completion of Indocement’s first plant in Citeureup, Bogor, West Java. In August of the same year, a plant was established by PT Distinct Indonesia Cement Enterprise (DICE), which had an annual production capacity of 500,000 tons when it commenced operations.
Within 10 years after the operation of the first plant, the Company built 7 more plants, and increased its production capacity to 7.7 million tons per year. The increase helped increase the supply of cement for Indonesia’s development and turned the country from a previously cement importing country, into a country capable of exporting cement.
Currently, Indocement’s ultimate parent company is HeidelbergCement, based in Germany, is one of the world’s largest integrated manufacturers of building materials with leading market positions in aggregates, cement, and ready-mixed concrete. The company employs some 62,000 people at more than 3,000 locations in around 60 countries.
The Company and its 12 subsidiaries are engaged in several businesses consisting of the manufacture and sale of cement (its core business), ready-mix concrete, and aggregates and trass quarrying, and other sectors supporting the Company’s business activities such as shipping, investment, labor supply and management of non-productive assets. In addition, the Company has 2 associated entities, engaged in the management of the Citeureup Factory and the mining of clay and limestone.
Together we build our nation:
Indocement MT 2019
- As Indocement Management Trainee, you will be in a strategic position to learn from the experienced, professionals and become the future leaders.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree / S1 from reputable University
- Majoring in Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Mechatronic, Law, and Land Transportation Management
- Single with maximum age 25 years old (for Bachelor Degree / S1) and maximum age 28 years old (for Master Degree / S2)
- GPA minimum 3.00 within 4.00 scales
- TOEFL score minimum 500 or TOEIC minimum 600 (validity period for test taken in 2017-2019)
- Accountable, strive for excellence, full integrity, process driven and performance oriented and team player
- Willing to be placed at all operation unit and subsidiaries of Indocement.
Interested candidates please visit our website at link below.
Latest by 30 June 2019.