Freeport Indonesia Jobs: Organization Development Officer
PT Freeport Indonesia is a mineral mining company affiliate of Freeport-McMoRan (FCX) and MIND ID Indonesia's Mining Industry. PTFI mines and process ores produces concentrates containing copper, gold and silver. We market concentrates all over the world, and mainly to domestic copper smelter, PT Smelting. We operates in the remote highlands of the Sudirman Mountain Range in Mimika Regency, Papua Province, Indonesia.
Our mines in Grasberg minerals district, Papua – Indonesia is one of the world’s largerst copper and gold deposits. We currently mining the final phase of the Grasberg open pit, which contains high copper and gold ore grades. We have been working on several projects in the Grasberg minerals district related to the development of its large-scale, long-lived, high-grade underground mines. In aggregate, these underground mines are expected to produce large-scale quantities of copper and gold following the transition from the Grasberg open pit.
Freeport-McMoRan (FCX) is a leading international mining company with headquarters in Phoenix, Arizona, United States. FCX operates large, long-lived, geographically diverse assets with significant reserves of copper, gold and molybdenum. FCX’s portfolio of assets includes the Grasberg minerals district in Papua, Indonesia, and significant mining operations in North and South America, including the large-scale Morenci minerals district in Arizona and the Cerro Verde operation in Peru. FCX is the world’s largest publicly traded copper producer. FCX stock trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol “FCX”.
MIND ID is Indonesia's mining industry holding company, with PT Indonesia Asahan Aluminium (Persero ), PT ANTAM Tbk, PT Bukit Asam Tbk, PT Timah Tbk, and PT Freeport Indonesia as members of the holding.
Our outstanding team is the best from different part of Indonesia (Sabang to Merauke) as well as different nationalities from all over the world. We are always looking for bright minds and enthusiastic people from diverse backgrounds, who want to be part of an outstanding team.
To support the continued success of our operations, we open the opportunity for you to join us.
Smelter Operation Readiness - Organization Development Officer
- Gresik, East Java
Purpose Of This Position
Provide a range of career management services with high quality professional and technical services to a culturally diverse range of customers. Contribute as professional team member to a large team, at all times demonstrate behaviors that fully support PTFI Values and PTFI HS policies and procedures.
The Key Duties and Responsibilities of This Position
- Demonstrate behaviors that match PTFI Values, follow, and apply PTFI HS policies and procedures, in order to be a role model for learning & development program participants.
- Prepare valid data of proposed successors for each staff position, High Potential Employee (HPE), and Expatriate successors based on the standards in policy and procedures.
- Conduct site wide career management reviews with compliance to the standards with Department Hears for: all staff positions, HPE, Expatriate counterparts, at risk positions.
- Responsible to initiate the relevant Development Plan (e.g. GDP, PDP, Gresik Ring 1 and Ring 2, Expatriate counterparts, etc.) to ensure align with Organization needs.
- Gather required data for reports to MRB, ensuring data is correct and relevant to MRB concerns, and that any issues are highlighted and supported with reliable data.
- Summarize and present relevant data required to support Individual Development Plan (IDP) program, e.g. personal development plan, competency chart, performance appraisal results, training programs and schedules, etc.
- Conduct Organization Review to address the needs of current and future position with competent candidates, close discussion with Department and related sources and suitable propose learning activity
- Work with L&D team to set up viable training schedules that will meet customers' expectations
- Report potential barriers, challenges, and issues to related manager and provide suggestions to resolve difficult situations, following PTFI policy and procedures in place. Report abnormality to and consult demanding situations with direct supervisor.
- Organize electronic and hardcopy data / documents / reports, perform administrative duties, and support related jobs originated from other groups to the standards.
Minimum Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Management, Psychology, or Industrial Engineering with at least three (3) years of working experience in Organization Development HR fields.
Core Competencies (Knowledge, Skills & Characters)
- Analytical skill.
- Communication skill.
- Interpersonal and Human Relation skills.
- Cultural Sensitivity.
- Concern for Safety and Environmental.
- Team Leadership and Development.
- Resource Conservation.
- Other PTFI mandatory competencies.
Closing Date: 19 January 2024.
Should you are interested with the position and meet the qualifications required, kindly apply to link below.
Recruitment process is free of charge. Beware of recruitment scam.